How can i add more fields in "fields will be available

How can i add more fields in “fields will be available in the confirmation area” ?

• calvinrogercanas
    • New Recruit

Hey there Mike,

Hope you’re well! :slight_smile:

I’m afraid this is still not available but this has been asked too many times so let’s hope this will be consider as a feature on future releases :slight_smile: For now I suggest you use the “notes” field for extra information you need to extract from your users :slight_smile:

Let me know if it helps! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Calvin

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @calvin – I hope you don’t mind me chiming in

Hi @mike McMahon

Could I just confirm that you require additional fields in the booking form in addition to the standard fields/ (Name, Email, Phone etc)

If so you can add additional fields as follows:-

Login to your WordPress dashboard as Admin

Select >Appointments >Settings >General tab

Then scroll down to the ‘Display Settings’ section and locate ‘Additional fields’

This allows you to create additional fields

I hope this helps

Regards

SteveB

• calvinrogercanas
    • New Recruit

Hello there SteveB,

Hope you’re well! :slight_smile:

I don’t mind and thanks for bringing that up. I just noticed that add-on and when I came back I saw your reply.

@mike McMahon

SteveB’s reply will enable you to add extra field.

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Calvin

• Mike McMahon
    • New Recruit

Hello Steve B and Calvin,

Thanks for your reply, yes I need to add extra fields in Confirmation area right now in Settings–>General –> Display Settings I have these fields which can I check

Name Email Phone Address City Note

Can I add more fields like Destination Address and Pick up Address I am using this plugin for Transportation Booking Also I am interested in finding the Shortest Route from Google map for the Address Fields, let me know if I can add that through code as I know the PHP.

Regards

• Mike McMahon
    • New Recruit

Hello Steve B and Calvin,

Thanks I found the extra field option need to activate the addon for the extra fields in general settings, but my 2nd question still stand that can I found shortest route between two address using Google map?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @mike McMahon

I’m pleased you have resolved your issue of adding new fields.

You can certainly add a Destination Address and Pick up Address as a new/additional text fields. However there isn’t any validation in respect to checking the address is valid so if this was critical you would have to add some bespoke code to check.

I’m sure you could add some bespoke code to capture the content of the fields from the appointment form.

However I’m not sure whether you can then automatically insert the text from the two address fields into the google map to then obtain the shortest route between the two addresses.

I hope this helps

Regards

SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.