How can I add password filed to form?

I would like to add password filed to Forminator form and how can the user upload more than more one file?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Mohamed,

I hope you're fine today!

Currently, there's no support for "password" type fields as Forminator doesn't handle any registration/login forms yet. There's an API though and I suppose that this could be used but the form would have to be created via API as well. the "add_form()" method lets you define fields and their types that should be added to a form and I assume that "password" type should also work there. Still tho, you'd also need to process that with your own code and also, I didn't test it yet.

You will find more about Forminator API here (in case you wanted to try some custom coding for it):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/forminator-api-docs/

As for uploading multiple files. That actually is possible but not via a single upload field. You can add more than one "upload" type fields to the form and this way user can send you multiple files. For example, you can e.g. allow up to 10 files and require at least one by adding 10 upload fields but marking only one as required. This way they will have to attach one file and will be able but not forced to attach 9 more.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.