How can i add Pop Over menu to editors panel?

I want to show the Pop Over menus to editors. How can i set the user level of this plugin?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

erkansahan

The pop-over plugin currently does not have a feature that will let you filter by user-role.

This would be an interesting addition though :slight_smile:

I will move it to feature requests to see if anyone else would be in need and notify the developer.

Best,

Kimberly

• erkansahan
    • New Recruit

Hi KimberlyL;

Thanks for your quick reponse but i have already solve this problem :slight_smile: I dont want to give admin rights to editors but i need they can add pop-ups or manage it.

Maybe someone want to learn how can i solved. Here is the solution that i found:

Open this file: wp-content/plugins/popover/popoverincludes/popoveradmin.php and then update this lines, the trick is replacing ‘manage_options’ with ‘edit_private_pages’ if you wont show something to editors for example Add Ons menu do not change the ‘manage_options’

Opsss also never update your plugin :slight_smile:

function add_menu_pages() {

global $submenu;

if(is_multisite() && (defined(‘PO_GLOBAL’:wink: && PO_GLOBAL == true)) {

if(function_exists(‘is_network_admin’:wink: && is_network_admin()) {

add_menu_page(__(‘Pop Overs’,’popover’:wink:, __(‘Pop Overs’,’popover’:wink:, ‘edit_private_pages’, ‘popover’, array(&$this,’handle_popover_admin’:wink:, popover_url(‘popoverincludes/images/window.png’:wink:);

}

} else {

if(!function_exists(‘is_network_admin’:wink: || !is_network_admin()) {

add_menu_page(__(‘Pop Overs’,’popover’:wink:, __(‘Pop Overs’,’popover’:wink:, ‘edit_private_pages’, ‘popover’, array(&$this,’handle_popover_admin’:wink:, popover_url(‘popoverincludes/images/window.png’:wink:);

}

}

$addnew = add_submenu_page(‘popover’, __(‘Create New Pop Over’,’popover’:wink:, __(‘Create New’,’popover’:wink:, ‘edit_private_pages’, “popover&action=add”, array(&$this,’handle_addnewpopover_panel’:wink:);

add_submenu_page(‘popover’, __(‘Manage Add-ons Plugins’,’popover’:wink:, __(‘Add-ons’,’popover’:wink:, ‘manage_options’, “popoveraddons”, array(&$this,’handle_addons_panel’:wink:);

}

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.