how can I affiliate wpmudev?

hello, I remember that I could affiliate wpmudev in the last theme of this site. But I couldn't find an affiliate link on this new theme. Where can I get it?

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

When you are in your Private Profile, click on the button for "Change Details" and it will take you to the backend of the WP install. On the left, you will see a selection for "Affiliate Referrals". Click on that and then you can activate your affiliate account by choosing "Yes, please." on "Enable Affiliate Links". Then enter your PayPal email address in the next field. When you click "Update Settings" you will then get additional information on the screen and part of that information is your affiliate link.

Hope this answers your question and gets you on the road to promoting with fantastic forum.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Yeah it was my big toe, its real sore now!!!

lol

Nah, I told you before we welcome this sort of involvement from members, its great community spirit helping each other out. So please don't stop!

Always good to have another point of view, another style of writing and another idea. A fresh perspective can help a ton. :slight_smile:

Thanks James, keep up the fantastic work you are doing here! :slight_smile:

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks Timothy.

My technical side seems to make me "over-write" sometimes. I sometimes get caught in describing how the watch was made when all someone asked was "What time is it?

Someone asked me recently how I get any work done with all the forums I participate in. I wonder sometimes myself (as does my wife). But participating in forums helps to keep my skills sharp AND helps to develop and sharpen other skills. When I see something that I think would be interesting to dig into, I do just that and usually learn something in the process. I guess you'd call it a selfish motive. Helping others helps me as well. :wink:

Have a great weekend Timothy.

JDD

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.