How can I change form field errors in Appoinments +

I would like to change my required form field errors in appointments +.

For example if someone does not fill out the: Address field the error says: "Please fill in the requested field". Since there are many fields on my site (some are required some are not) this may lead to confusion as to which field needs filled out.

Is it possible to change these required form field errors to something a little more custom?

• Andre Foisy
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @Jessica,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for contacting our support team.

I hope you're having a great day.

I understand how that is an important area for you, but that is not something that has been in demand. I can move this as a feature request to the feedback and feature section and see if the interest and vote would catch up to have a feature in the like added to A+. If the demand is getting popular there are chances that it would be added however we cannot guarantee any ETA, nor if it will be added.

Meanwhile, this however could certainly be done as a custom work, so may I suggest that you head over to our Jobs & Pro board where you can post a job and get quotes.

I hope that helps and do not hesitate to post more question anytime you need help.

Best regards,
    Andre

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.