How can i change the header/foot color of the Appointments+ plugin?

I don't mean the colors your can edit @ the >Settings>Display settings, but the head/foot color which contains the Mo/Tu/We/Th/Fr/Sa/Su description. The light-neon-green color isn't what i want but i can't seem to change it anywhere. Please help.

• Patrick

Hiya @Jeffri

Welcome to the forums!

That's your iMag-Mag theme that is hijacking the Appointments+ styling with this:
    .post_content table th { background: #CF0; }

There may be a setting in the theme to customize the colors of table headers. If not, you can override it by adding this to the "Additional css Rules" area of the "Display Settings" in Appointments+:
    .appointments-my-appointments .my-appointments th, .appointments-wrapper .appointments-list th { background: #your-color-here; }

• Mishaal

somehow it only works to change the background color and not the text color.
      I wanted a dark background color using the

monthly_schedule_wrapper thead {
         background-color: #157521;
         color: #0000;
         font-weight: bold
         }

Only the background color gave a dark green, but the color and font-weight attribute made no change! The font was still dark :frowning 2:
      I thought this would have overriddent everything but it's wierd how only one property changed on not the othere :thinking:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.