How can i change the position of my ads?

Hello All,

We're using the ad revenue sharing plugin and I am not comfortable with the position of the ads ( Above and Below content ) .

Is it possible to change the position of ads?

Please instruct how we can change the ad positions 9 preferably in sidebar.

Thanks in advance.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Arkay MP,

Thank you for this great question!

Is it possible to change the position of ads?

In an effort to clarify exactly what you want to do, which I understand you do not like them above and below the content, where would you like them to be positioned?

Please instruct how we can change the ad positions 9 preferably in sidebar.

Is this indicating where you would like to have them positioned is in the sidebar?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Arkay MP,

Thank you for your additional input and feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I heard the support at wpmudev is pretty fast and super helpful.

This is absolutely true but also dependent.affected by ticket load, support team health, plugin releases, WordPress releases, Buddy Press releases and the like which is totally realistic and now the upcoming weekend.

I would like them positioned in content instead of above and below content. Like the ad with a right side justification or a left side justification

Alternatively, ads in sidebar would also do.

This is obviously not how the plugin was intended to be used as indicated by its description and usage though adding this type of interoperability would be pretty cool though it would be considered at minimum a feature request.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.