How can I change the size on the list of classifieds?

Hi!
I want the Classifieds to appear as width "blocks" whit thumbnails, is it possible to edit how the classifieds look? I am using the BP Corporate theme.

/Magnus

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Magnus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to edit the following classifieds listings page?

http://yoursite.com/classifieds/

If you set featured image for the classifieds then it gets displayed on the above page.

Could you please tell me what you meant by 'appear as width "blocks"'?

I tried to access classifieds listings page on your site but found your site is password protected so i couldn't.

The support staff access is already granted on your site so would you mind if i temporary disable this password protection or could you please just send me the password through our secured contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better

You can edit the classifieds listings page by overwriting the template file archive-classifieds.php in your child theme or overwrite the following files from classifieds plugin in to your child theme.

classifieds/ui-front/general/page-classifieds.php
    classifieds/ui-front/general/loop-taxonomy.php

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Magnus,

Thank you for your reply.

We can achieve this by developing the CSS code but for that we have to access the classifieds on your site.

I tried again to access it on your site but it's still password protected.

Have you considered sending the password to me as described in my previous reply or temporary disable it?

Yes feel free to temporary disable the password protection.

I don't have access of admin area of your site so How can i?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.