How can I charge an amount automatically to user before publishing a product from a seller?

How can i charge a product upload fee to the seller once the admin approves the product?

• Eric

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using only paypal express checkout, and I would like to charge a fee under two conditions: a percentage on the sale amount and a fee for uploading a product, just like etsy. Maybe have sort of a monthly bill automatically emailed to the uploader. Unfortunately chained payments or the other mode of adaptive payments is not available in my country, so I need to somehow adapt the billing system.

I guess it sounds kind of difficult but would like to track everything on the admin site to keep control, that's why I need these features.

Regards,
    Eric

• aecnu

Greetings Eric,

Thank you for the intriguing billing idea and how to handle this individually is certainly going to be a challenge.

This is certainly beyond the intended use and of course not a feature we currently offer nor a configuration we support.

The best suggestion I can offer right now is to see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Or use a third party billing system to send invoices and/or charge their PayPal account for each manual approval.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.