How can i copy, change or editing the templates of upfront?

Hi, i used anothers composer for wordpress, like visual composer.
In this case the visual composer used the shortcodes inside the editing section of wordpress.
Upfront, i see in the editing sites, have this option but only for the sites inside the multisite options, and i can see something similar like the shortcode of the Visual Composer for manage or change the templates...

Tyler Postle

Hey Diego,

Hope you're doing well today!

Upfront, i see in the editing sites, have this option but only for the sites inside the multisite options, and i can see something similar like the shortcode of the Visual Composer for manage or change the templates...

Upfront doesn't use any shortcodes in the content, we avoided this to ensure that you have the freedom to switch themes without being locked in and ending up with a bunch of shortcodes.

As for editing templates, all editing/changing should be done inside the Upfront editor and once you make changes to a post type then it will ask if you want to save those changes across all posts of that type.

If you are wanting better control of the post type templates themselves and the ability to create page templates, which I think might be what you are referring to with Visual Composer? Then that is coming soon

We're working on an Upfront builder where you will be able to create your own page templates from scratch and the whole Upfront child theme from scratch.

I feel I could be misunderstanding your question here, so if I am just let me know and I'll have another look.

Cheers,
    Tyler