How can I create stop more than one service being booked at the same time?

With my business, I offer many services, any of which can be offered at any time, but only one at a time. If I create multiple services in Appointments+, then people are able to book more than one of those services at the same time. How can I make it so that only one service can be booked at any given time? I can't figure out if this is possible using the "Capacity" setting.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings diutoronto,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the question.

If I create multiple services in Appointments+, then people are able to book more than one of those services at the same time. How can I make it so that only one service can be booked at any given time?

You have found this to be the case when there is indeed only one service provider?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• diutoronto
    • Flash Drive

Hi, Joe.

Thanks for your reply. Please allow me to elaborate. I have one facility: a planetarium. I can offer multiple show types in the planetarium, but only one show at any given time. So, if I set up each show as a different service, then Appointments+ appears to let more than one show be booked at the same time, even though I only have one planetarium in which to deliver the shows. I would like any booking of any service to block out all bookings of other services at that same time. Is there some way to do this?

There is an example I saw in an FAQ somewhere about three dentists sharing a single X-ray machine, but I couldn't figure out how to adapt it to my situation.

Thanks!

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

If you only have one service provider you may wish to check the 'Working Hours' tab for 'no preference' and confirm every day is set to 'No'.

Then check the same for the service provider and set the days to 'Yes' that the service provider is available and for these days set the hours available.

This should ensure that only one service can be booked at any one time

Regards
    SteveB

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings diutoronto,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.