How can I diable Facebook login button auto showing? Or display in where I want.

Please see attached.

The first login-button shows automaticly, can't find where to disable it.

The second one was called by shortcode, which is the right place I want.

Appreciate for all of your advices, thanks in advance.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Sorry for not being able to get to your post earlier as I was away for a vacation.

I had a look at the emails but could not find any message from you with login details.

Can you please send it directly to my email address goobindia at gmail dot com ?

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I have had a look at the issue and felt that I will require our lead developer's assistance on the same.

Please note that it might take a while for him to chime in on the thread as he is busy with a major plugin release.

I will keep you posted with the updates on the same.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I just heard from our developer on the same and here is what he says.

Thanks for the link! This bit of CSS should fix the issue:

body.page-id-61974 .sign-in-block .wdfb_login_button {
    display: none;
    }

Please, note the specific body class - this is so we're sure that the button hiding will only occur on this page. If he changes the page ID, he'll likely have to change the CSS rule too. However, if the .sign-in-block class is unique enough, we can use a much simpler and more flexible approach:

.sign-in-block .wdfb_login_button {
    display: none;
    }

I'd try with the simpler rule first, and fall back to the more complex one if that proves too sensitive. I hope this helps.

Can you please try that out and let me know if it works fine.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.