How can I display the events in a list view instead

How can I display the events in a list view instead of calendar? Also, in the calendar view, I do not see the month displayed or a way to navigate to other months?

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @jeff_beyer

Thanks for posting your question today.

To enable the Month and navigation, go to the Events+ settings and under Appearance tick the box next to "Override default appearance?" then when you go to /events/ on your website you should see both of these things.

As for list view, try using the shortcode [eab_archive] you can find the different options you can use with that under Events > Shortcodes.

I hope this helps, please reply if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
    Mike

• jeff_beyer
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

That works, but here is a follow up question. Our reoccurring events are being combined to look like one listing on the archive pages. Is there a way of separating them to so they appear in order by date? Is this more of a custom code issue?

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @jeff_beyer

Thinking about this again, does the archive page show any with a future date? On second thoughts it should only show past events, so maybe you are only seeing one of the recurring events because that is the only one that has passed.

How about using the upcoming events widget?

I've flagged the developer to see if he has anything to add here, there might be some box you can tick that will do exactly what you want and I've just missed it!

Cheers,
    Mike

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

The event archives page shouldn't be showing combined entries for your recurring events - however, they will also default to showing just one month's worth of events, so if the next due date for your event falls in the next month, it just won't be displayed. If you wish to show more of your events, you can make use of the lookahead argument of the archive shortcode, or just activate the "Default to all Events" add-on.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.