How can I do to have thumbnails on my events page?

I would like to have a page that looks like this:
http://www.lateledelilou.com/agenda/
or this:
http://www.lateledelilou.com/Medias-Lilou-interviewee_r107.html

thanks for helping

Côme

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for the posting.

i believe this would require some custom coding in the templates or core. I can't seem to find where exactly, let me just ask the developer for some feedback.

hopefully he will respond shortly.

hope this helps.

thanks.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

As @Vaughan said, the easiest way to achieve this would be to customize the plugin templates. Fortunately, that is easy enough, as you can use the templates supplied with the plugin in default-templates/ directory to get you started. You may want to start with the set in the default/ subdirectory (which is the same set that will be used when you check the "Override default appearance" box in plugin settings and select "Plugin: Default" option), and copy over the archive-incsub_event.php file to your theme's root directory. Once this is done, the plugin will use the file from your theme folder automatically, and you can customize it to suit your needs.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Unfortunately, customizing the upcoming calendar widget is not as easy, as it relies on a calendaring class that comes with the plugin. However, there might be a future-safe way to apply your customizations still. What exactly do you want to change on the widget output?

• shelvene
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Vladislav,

I would like to put a colored background so we can see it better and perhaps, also, to put the title on a colored background ??
    II would also like to remove the field "About this event:", created by...

Thanks for helping.

Côme

• shelvene
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Vladislav,

You can see the screenshot:
    there are three times the same elements "dates". Not pretty and useless.
    The first one (Vendredi 4 et Dimanche 6 Octobre: SALON ZEN - PARIS S'inscrire !) is enough.
    Don't you think?

If you have a solution...

Thank you very much.

Côme

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.