How can I duplicate courses in CoursePress Pro?

Using CoursePress Pro, I am building one course that I want to sell to 10 unique students every month. So I've set my first course to open the first of the month and stay open for one month. I now need an identical course to open for the next month and only allow the next ten students. It's taken me several days to build this course and I would like to know of a better way to duplicate this course month after month.
All suggestions are deeply appreciated!

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jonathan!

Hope you are doing well today and thanks for your questions.

I think a duplicate course option is a great idea. Especially now that you mention your plan, makes total sense :slight_smile: would also make creating courses that just have small differences between them a lot faster. I like it. I am marking this as a feature request so the developer will get notified and can add it to the list :slight_smile:

In the meantime, I think the easiest way to do this would be to:

1. Use the same course and just reset the course start/end dates. Remove the students from the course at the end of the 'semester' which makes room for new students to come in.

2. Use our Cloner plugin in a multisite setup. Create a clone of your fresh course site, so you always have that brand new course setup handy, then just create clones of it as needed. This of course would be a temporary solution :slight_smile: each new course would have a new subsite, but would be an exact replica of the very first course you created.

Another benefit of that method is that you can have students enrolling while the other course is still going, since it is a different course on a different subsite.

Hope that helps! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on that.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.