How can i edit "Blog/Create" page in BuddyPress

Hi Guys,

I asked this in the forums earlier but just found the bit I am trying to find how to edit!!!

I am trying to customise the create blog page and it looks like this the form I need to edit

<div class="create-form" id="createBlogForm">

Where can I find this to edit the look of this form and the wording??

Cheers

James

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings FitnessBlogger,

Thank you for the great question, it is certainly appreciated.

Though this is indeed custom coding which is beyond the scope of the support we offer here, I am trying to help with the tools and knowledge I do have concerning Buddy Press.

I have searched the entire Buddy press code for the <div class="create-form" id="createBlogForm"> phrase --> does not exist --> and the <div class="create-form" phrase and no dice.

I also went the extra mile and tried the entire WordPress code as well, and the same results - nothing.

Have you inquired in the Buddy Press codex perhaps?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings James,

Thank you for your additional input and letting me know about the ticket on Buddy Press, it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry that I have not been able to be of further assistance regarding this issue, but standing by in case I may be of any help.

Please let us know.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Sincerely, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings James,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.