How can I edit Student landing page (My Courses)

Can I edit the My Courses page? It doesn't seem to give me the option. I would like to add a link to the open courses (category) so that new registrants will know they are available for enrollment.

• Rupok

Hi Stacee,

Can I edit the My Courses page?

Thanks for asking. If you want to add some content above the listed courses, you can do that with CoursePress. For doing this, please go to "Dashboard > CoursePress Pro > Settings > General Settings" page and scroll down to the "Student Dashboard Page" section. From there, change the "Use Virtual Page" dropdown selection to any other page having the shortcode instructed there.

That will make CP use a physical page for students' dashboard page. And by editing that physical page, you can add your desired content.

I would like to add a link to the open courses (category) so that new registrants will know they are available for enrollment

I'm afraid, currently it's not possible out of the box to show a link under the open courses in the course listing page. The easiest workaround will be renaming the Course Title and adding "[OPEN]" this text before the title so everyone knows which courses are open and which are not. When a course is closed for registration, you can simply rename that course title and remove the "[OPEN]" part, or change that to "[CLOSED]".

In this way, your newly registered users will know which courses are available for registration.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query or if I'm missing something. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok