How can I edit the Google calendar integration from the admin area?

I know the details say that the data created from the Google Calendar cannot be edited from the admin area but are there plans to change that. It makes it difficult as the appointments show under a different tab and you cannot update the status to have them all display under active appointments. You also cannot edit who the appointment is for which is a big inconvenient.

This forces me to have to manage things from two places without an option to choose. Ideally in the use case we have now to be able to control things both ways. Any hope of those added features coming anytime soon?

I would like to be able to add an appointment from my Google Calendar on the fly and then be able to update it in the admin area and control the status so that when the sync picks it up the dashboard and GCal are in sync.

• Jude

Hi there klevur,

This forces me to have to manage things from two places without an option to choose. Ideally in the use case we have now to be able to control things both ways.

I agree that this may cause a bit of inconvenience, but I think the reasoning here would be that not everyone would have access to the admin are especially in large network based sites where typically the admin end is hidden from both service providers and end users.

Any hope of those added features coming anytime soon?

I am once again marking this as a feature request. Maybe an add-on which gives you an integrated view, that can be deactivated. I however cant commit on a time when this will be ready

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.