How can I edit the 'theme padding for BG'

Hi,

I would like to make the space between the groups smaller. As you can see in the screenshot i've ticked on the 'use theme padding for BG'. So how can i change the padding?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Julius Huitema ,

Thank you for your question!

To adjust padding for each element click on the middle square icon, near the element's settings.

Another way to add space between element is by clicking on a plus icon that should appear once you hover over the borders of two elements:

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Julius Huitema
    • Unusual

Hi Nastia,

When I change the padding like you said, it only affects the elements within the group. So when I put a bigger value in the top padding the text elements within the group go down. What I want is to change the space outside the groups. When I use the plus icon the space becomes even bigger, so that's not the solution either. I would like a space of around 10-15px in between the groups.

Julius

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Julius Huitema,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

To edit theme padding and other grid settings. Launch Upfront Builder (not editor) and click on Edit Grid from Theme Settings.

From here you can either select predefined or completely customize the settings.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.