How can I email my 10,000 blog users?

Hi,

I just installed email all users and now realize there is a 2,500 limit.

How can I email all my users, or how can I download a list of all their email addresses?

Thanks.

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

No, I mean the mass-mailer.php file. The actual file for your plugin.

How you edit it, that's a question for your host as I don't how what editors you have available with your hosting. if you mention what software your hosts uses for a client interface, we may be able to help.

• Aaron
    • CTO

Also make sure you know what fallout you can get by doing that from your server. Most likely your host has some kind of limit or throttling in place. As well as your server could very easily get put on spam lists, then noone could get normal wordpress emails from you anymore.

Unless you really know what you are doing and how to shield yourself, we highly recommend using a paid service like mailchimp, etc. Hence the hardcoded limit.

• dlittle800
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I've always used a Wordpress plugin called 'Newsletter Pro.' It has automatic throttling, click tracking, and other stats. I highly recommend it. (Created by an Italian guy - satollo.net)

I thought I'd just set up a separate website for the send.

Since all my subscribers are opt-in, I don't think I'd get blacklisted. My site has been down for 3 months, so I want to invite everyone to come back and take advantage of all the new themes I've installed for them free of charge.

I just need a file of all the email addresses from my site
    http://networkingpeople.biz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.