how can i enable multiple users to reserve the same slot?

my providers offer groups which means several users should be able to schedule the same appointment. i have configured the capacity of the service to 8, but the system still allows only 1 appointment because there is only 1 service provider. how do i allow the service provider to provide a group service for multiple users?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Ohad,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I did some testing on my end and it seems that the Capacity is not working at the moment, I'm going to do some more testing to see if this can be resolved or should be reported as a bug.

In the meantime you can try creating additional dummy Service Providers and add them to your service, this way you will have option to have multiple booking for the same service and the email will be sent to original service provider.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Ohad,

Just a little followup here, I gave you a false info about the capacity option, my apologies for that.
    This is the part from plugins FAQ that explains how the capacity works:

What does service capacity mean? Can you give an example?
    It is the capacity of a service (e.g. because of technical reasons) independent of number of service providers giving that service. Imagine a dental clinic with three dentists working, each having their examination rooms, but there is only one X-Ray unit. Then, X-Ray Service has a capacity 1, and examination service has 3. Please note that you should only define capacity of X-Ray service 1 in this case. The other services whose capacity are left as zero will be automatically limited to the number of dentists giving that particular service. Because for those, limitation comes from the service providers, not from the service itself. Capacity field is for limiting the workforce, not for increasing it. See the FAQ in Advanced section to increase your available workforce and thus number of available appointments per time slot.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Ash

Hello @Ohad

I hope you are well today.

The simplest way is to increase capacity is to set capacity X ( any number that you want), then create X no of providers and assign to same service. And you need to mark (X-1) providers as dummy, so one real providers and rest of them are dummy.

In that one slot can be booked X times.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.