How can I export products from WooCommerce to MarketPress?

Hello!

I have been using WooCommerce for a while now. I have a theme that was integrated with it. I do like it, however, I want to switch to using MarketPress. You know, give it a shot! Also, I am changing the theme. Is there a simple way to move all of my products from WooCommerce to MarketPress?

Thanks

• Nastia

Hello blizzardman

Thank you for your question!

There is no direct integration between the two plugins. I just tested the Woocommerce plugin on my site and I see that they are using the same custom post type.

If you deactivate WooCommerce plugin and activate the Marketpress, the products will be automatically listed within Marketpress product list.

However, you will have to submit the product price, inventory and variation again.

I have tried to export the products with the All Export free edition cvs file, but with the same results.

You can export/import the Woocommerce custom fields only with the premium version. I'm afraid that I can't test it further on my site because I do not have the premium version to check if it's working.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hi blizzardman,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, this will be a good addition to the plugin. I am moving it to features and feedback section from where it can be considered for development. Please bear in mind that adding a request in features and feedback section does not guarantee that it will be added in the future version of this plugin. It depends on how many +1's this request can get from other members of community. More +1's more chances of a request to be added to the roadmap to development.

Thanks for taking time and posting this suggestion and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.