How can I fix 3 Strict Standards Error from Wordpress.org plugin?

Hi WPMUDev,

Details are below with debug report and plugin code.

• Noahj Champion

I get the following 3 Strict Standards errors:

Strict Standards: Declaration of PO_Walker::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker_Page::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /Users/BrandDedication/Brand-Dedication/Projects/WEBSITE.com/wp-content/plugins/cms-page-order/cms-page-order.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of PO_Walker::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker_Page::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /Users/BrandDedication/Brand-Dedication/Projects/WEBSITE.com/wp-content/plugins/cms-page-order/cms-page-order.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of PO_Walker::start_el() should be compatible with Walker_Page::start_el(&$output, $page, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $current_page = 0) in /Users/BrandDedication/Brand-Dedication/Projects/WEBSITE.com/wp-content/plugins/cms-page-order/cms-page-order.php on line 454

I have the following code in my plugin:

/** Special Walker for the Pages */
    class PO_Walker extends Walker_Page {
    	function start_lvl(&$output, $depth) {
    		$indent = str_repeat("\t", $depth);
    		$output .= "\n$indent<ol class=\"cmspo-children\">\n";
    	}
    	function end_lvl(&$output, $depth) {
    		$output .= "$indent</ol>\n";
    	}
    	function start_el(&$output, $page, $depth, $args) {
    		if ( $depth )
    		else
    			$indent = '';

extract($args, EXTR_SKIP);

I found in this Wordpress forum post how to kind of fix this type of error, but nothing is working.

Thanks kindly WPMUDev,

• Noahj Champion

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for responding.

Actually this bug report is because I can access my local dev site.

I have created a default install for client packages. I have duplicated the site via the Duplicator Wordpress plugin. For some reason now, when I deploy the duplicated site to another local dev, it won't display the site or the backend login. When I change the plugins folder name, everything works.. but as soon as I rename the plugins folder back I can't view or access the site again.

So, I am dealing with something else. After which the debug report gives no errors, just a blank page in which I can not see my site.

Any ideas on why?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.