How can I fix 3 Strict Standards Error from WordPress.org plugin?

Hi WPMUDev,

Details are below with debug report and plugin code.

• Noahj Champion
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I get the following 3 Strict Standards errors:

Strict Standards: Declaration of PO_Walker::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker_Page::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /Users/BrandDedication/Brand-Dedication/Projects/WEBSITE.com/wp-content/plugins/cms-page-order/cms-page-order.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of PO_Walker::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker_Page::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /Users/BrandDedication/Brand-Dedication/Projects/WEBSITE.com/wp-content/plugins/cms-page-order/cms-page-order.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of PO_Walker::start_el() should be compatible with Walker_Page::start_el(&$output, $page, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $current_page = 0) in /Users/BrandDedication/Brand-Dedication/Projects/WEBSITE.com/wp-content/plugins/cms-page-order/cms-page-order.php on line 454

I have the following code in my plugin:

/** Special Walker for the Pages */
    class PO_Walker extends Walker_Page {
    function start_lvl(&$output, $depth) {
    $indent = str_repeat("t", $depth);
    $output .= "n$indent<ol class="cmspo-children">n";
    }
    function end_lvl(&$output, $depth) {
    $output .= "$indent</ol>n";
    }
    function start_el(&$output, $page, $depth, $args) {
    if ( $depth )
    else
    $indent = '';

extract($args, EXTR_SKIP);

I found in this WordPress forum post how to kind of fix this type of error, but nothing is working.

Thanks kindly WPMUDev,

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Brand,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

These are simple PHP warnings, it is nothing to worry about!

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.

This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Best Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Noahj Champion
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for responding.

Actually this bug report is because I can access my local dev site.

I have created a default install for client packages. I have duplicated the site via the Duplicator WordPress plugin. For some reason now, when I deploy the duplicated site to another local dev, it won’t display the site or the backend login. When I change the plugins folder name, everything works.. but as soon as I rename the plugins folder back I can’t view or access the site again.

So, I am dealing with something else. After which the debug report gives no errors, just a blank page in which I can not see my site.

Any ideas on why?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.