how can i fix the enewsletter page to look like a social page like

in my servive menu/ news letter page i would like to set it up as a normal social site page like , like everytime a post is made on the network ( post, product and events is added) i would like it to show on that page like facebook or twiter normal page like. an another word this page is going to be the social page for the network. also they will be able to like and leave comment under a post. pls advise

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @jacques,

I hope had been good today!

You can add parameters to your shortcode in order to show the avatar of the autor, some content of the post, but you can only use one post-type in the shortcode. Please, see the usage page of the plugin.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/recent-posts/

Also, from what I know, it’s not possible add comments to the global posts.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• jacques
    • The Crimson Coder

hi luis, thanks for the reply. i click on the links provided and there is a pic on the right top corner with the recent post that has comments under it and reposting, how can i present it with the same way as the picture is showing?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @jacques,

I hope had been good today!

You are right, the image can inducing in error. I am not sure If I am missing something, so, I flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to investigate further and get their valuable feedback to see if we can do something.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

Cheers, Luís

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi jacques

Unfortunately, this is not possible out of the box. It will need lots of custom code I am afraid. Comment count might not be very difficult but share count would be little complex. Also, if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staff is available in the job board.

Have a good day!

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.