how can I get automessage to send 1000s of emails per day?

Automessage had to be turned off because emails for the 5 messages could not keep up with new members and keep growing.

How can I have automessage work with 5000 new members per day? I think it breaks at about 200 per day & 5 user messages in the 30 day window?
Thanks, Boyd

• vivinow

I am sure that there is a limit on emails sent and when I force sending, the site slows down.

Is there a way to run automessage on a dedicated wp instance and send/copy new members to this instance?

I have a similar problem with another of your plugins -- eNewsletters that I also need a solution that will scale to 1 million or more members. I would like the solution to work for both of them if possible. Should I create another ticket?

Thanks, Boyd

• Maniu

Hey @vivinow

eNewsletter is able to use SMTP server and only solution i see is to use SMTP server that does not limit you.

About Automessage... its currenty using standard mail method i believe so right now, this is completely related to your host.

Is your site slowing down when you use eNewsletter? Are you using SMTP method?

There is a plugin like this:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-user-synchronization/
    you can experiment with this (i am not sure how much it will help) but overall i feel like you should have server that is capable of something like this if you are using it for so many people.

Hope that helps somehow.

Thanks,
    Maniu

• vivinow

We tried SMTP with our godaddy email service but it was 3+ times slower so we switched back.

I will look at the synch plugin you referred.

>>Will automessage work automatically or does it rely on the WP register function to setup a user task list?
    >>Will enewsletter build the groups from users or does it rely on the register?

We want to send 4+ emails per member each month with newsletter and other promotions. We need the automessage and enewsletter functionality to stop sending when requested & keep from being labeled a spammer,

I believe getting batch processes off our web server will be the final solution at some time and the quickest.

• Maniu

Hey @vivinow

You could think about getting proper email service like Amazon SES or something similar.

Unfortunately, sync plugin is bit limited as it will sync every user data but in case of eNewsletter, it wont be able to sync plugin data.

Not sure what you mean with automessage... it is starting to sync messages after user registers. If you wondering if it will start after user is synced then i am not sure. I have not tested scenario like this but by taking a quick look at code, the answer is yes.

Hope that helps,
    Thanks,
    Maniu