How can I get information of log-in users?

After I forced the user to login by using their Facebook ID, how can I get their profile information?

and assume that I have a small cinema business and my customer book the ticket through their Facebook ID at my site, how can I get the information of which seat is being booked by whom (their Facebook ID)?

Thank you so much for this great Plug-in, I'm so appreciate with your great work.

• aecnu

Greetings suwichaw,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

After I forced the user to login by using their Facebook ID, how can I get their profile information?

I have no idea if this can be done and of course from a legal stand point if you are indeed doing this you will want to make it clear that you are and what you are using the data for.

With that said, as I mentioned I do not know if it can be done at all.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav

Hello,

The plugin already allows you to import some of the Facebook profile information into your users WordPress/BuddyPress profiles on registration (and later on, using the profile filling link). This can be set up in your plugin settings, under "Facebook Connect" > "Map WordPress/BuddyPress profile to Facebook". If these locations and/or information don't fulfill your scenario requirements you can make use of the post-registration actions ("wdfb-user_registered" and "wdfb-user_registered-postprocess") that plugin exposes, and bind some custom code to fetch, process and store the information you need.

• aecnu

Greetings suwichaw and VeBailovity,

Thank you @VeBailovity for you fast and informative response, it is greatly appreciated as always.

I admit I am somewhat embarrassed that I had forgotten about this:
    The plugin already allows you to import some of the Facebook profile information into your users WordPress/BuddyPress profiles on registration (and later on, using the profile filling link).

@suwichaw There you have it straight from the lead developer of the Ultimate Facebook plugins desk.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.