How can I get the form to register a new domain to appear on a separate page?

Hi

I have pro sites installed and am trying to charge people to create subdomains containing marketpress to sell their products in a store they pay a monthly fee to have.

Having never done this before, I'm having the problem that the registration form for a new site is simply appearing at the bottom of my usual free membership registration page at Link removed at members request

There is no indication there of why they would register a new site (ie. to have their own store) or that they have to pay. Also, I would have prefered it if the registration form for having their own store/subdomain was on a completely separate page, for navigation and marketing purposes. I just don't think it belongs mish mashed in with the free registrations page.

Having just spoken to Vladislav on online chat, he says this will need some custom coding. This seems a bit strange to me, as I assumed this would be a form in its own right, on its own page, but basically I don't know where to start with this and don't want to/can't afford to pay someone to set something so basic up for me.

Can someone give me a clue as to where to begin with this please? I need to get this form on its own page with some text to explain what it's all for basically.

Thanks

Sally