How can I get the look and feel of the wiki on your

How can I get the look and feel of the wiki on your website? Something like wikipedia. What I am seeing is just a way to input posts. I was hoping for something more than that.

• Frank

Hi Vinod,

I am well today. It is a beuatiful day in SoCal. I hope you are also well.

I am building a test site at "ourlegalgroup.com". It is going to be password protected. Once people are logged in I would like for them to be directed to group pages. Some categories can edited by select group members. Others categories can be edited by me only. If you send me an email address I can give you a log-in password. I am working on the login portal today..

I am printing out all the manuals and making notes including a page on vocabulary words as I think I confuse people by using the wrong terms.

In line with the above, I think I am checking out the front end (input) as opposed to the back end (display).

I have used MediaWiki before but never set it up. I would like my site to be built around your Wiki plug-in.

Thanks for your help. It is very important I get my set up and running,

Best regards,

Frank

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

Once people are logged in I would like for them to be directed to group pages. Some categories can edited by select group members. Others categories can be edited by me only.

Currently you can control who can edit wiki pages by user role but unfortunately currently the plugin doesn't support who can edit categories by select group members.

I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

Cheers.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.