How can I get this plugin to show the users Default pic from Facebook and Twitter? Just like the Fac

1)How can I get this plugin to show the users Default pic from Facebook and Twitter? Just like the Facebook comments plugin and Jetpack Comments

2)Using this plugin, if i place a comment with via my facebook or twitter account, will other users be directed to my facebook or twitter account if they click on my profile pic or username beside the comment?

How will people tell if a comment has been made via twitter facebook? (e.g. Jetpack comments shows your full name as well as your twitter default pic and twitter handle if a comment is made via twitter, while it shows your facebook name if a comment is made via facebook. In both cases, clicking the username will link to the respective users account on that social network. Is this the case here?)

I'm desperately trying to purchase this plugin. I just purchased the Moderation plugin and have been told I have to create another account to purchase Comments Plus (I don't want the monthly subscription). Can't you just charge my card and allow me download this plugin instead of going through a long process?

Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Frederick,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

1)How can I get this plugin to show the users Default pic from Facebook and Twitter? Just like the Facebook comments plugin and Jetpack Comments

It by default displays users profile picture from Facebook and Twitter.

2)Using this plugin, if i place a comment with via my facebook or twitter account, will other users be directed to my facebook or twitter account if they click on my profile pic or username beside the comment?

It redirects users to your facebook account if they click on username beside the comment but It doesn't work with comments made using other accounts.

How will people tell if a comment has been made via twitter facebook? (e.g. Jetpack comments shows your full name as well as your twitter default pic and twitter handle if a comment is made via twitter, while it shows your facebook name if a comment is made via facebook. In both cases, clicking the username will link to the respective users account on that social network. Is this the case here?)

It works same except it doesn't display twitter handle and clicking the username on comment made by twitter account do not link to the respective users account on the twitter website.

I'm desperately trying to purchase this plugin. I just purchased the Moderation plugin and have been told I have to create another account to purchase Comments Plus (I don't want the monthly subscription). Can't you just charge my card and allow me download this plugin instead of going through a long process?

For information on it and all other query related to billing you can contact our accounting/billing department by sending an email using our secure contact form on https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

I will move this over to the features & feedback section so that the missing features can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

Cheers.