How can I include 'get in-post-ads' tag in The Loop for homepage blog list?

I desire to show a different, random in-post ad in every one of 12 blog posts on the home page. (General > Reading > Latest Blog posts > Show maximum 12 > Full Content, not Excerpt)

I want the In-Post-Ad to show on the home page. Currently, it only shows if you click on the title and go to the single post view.

Do you think it could be accomplished by putting the get in-post-ad tag into The Loop? If so, how do I do this?

Chris

• boobmaster
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Tom, yes I do. I tried publishing a page that contained short code 'display-posts' and then setting that static page as Home while setting In Post Ads to also show on Pages but this did not work either. And besides, this would only show the In Post Ad at the top of the list of posts, not in every post on the page (which is what I so desire).

The theory is that this is a quick and amazing strategy for displaying mobile ads when you have a responsive theme. Every post appears to be sponsored by an advertiser on the home page. The nature of my site is that my guests don't want to have to keep clicking to the single post view, so my sponsors may or may not get the full benefit of buying In Post Ads.

Does this clarify, Tom?

Thank you,

Chris

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Unfortunately, the ads injection currently only works on the singular pages - meaning, it won't work on archive pages. There is an upcoming version that's currently in the works, and it will have an exception to this rule for Ads injected with shortcode that have a new "forced" attribute set. In this scenario, the Ads will also be able to be displayed on archive pages too.

• boobmaster
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you, all. I do look forward to the new release, however, surely there is a hack that could be implemented meanwhile? I don't mean to be a broken record, but I sure do want to find a way to make this work. Again, I want an in-post ad to display in every post that loads on the archive page (home blog layout). So if I have 12 posts that load up, I want 12 ads to load up (I'm displaying full content on each post).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.