How can I install plug ins on a secondary side

Please advise on the above question.

Best,

Chris

• Michael Bissett

Hi @cnc, replying from the ticket you opened earlier this evening. :slight_smile:

That's odd, if it's a separate site, you shouldn't be getting that kind of error (unless for some reason they both share the same wp-content folder).

I'd like to have a closer look at what's going on here, could you please send in the following:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (for both sites)
    - Include FTP log-in details (for both sites)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your sites

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hi @cnc, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

While I wasn't able to use the FTP access details supplied (due to the hostname not being present there), I found that our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin was in fact showing up as installed on your 2nd site. I activated it there, and am now seeing it's menu item showing up on the left sidebar inside the Dashboard.

You should be able to enter your WPMU DEV account details there now, and install our plugins & themes from there. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps, let me know if I can be of further assistance here please!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

P.S. Regarding this question you asked in email:

...could you give a little advise how to correct my paths and links? If I change the path on the ftp site would I have to make changes as well to the admin site and each and every page?

I'm not quite sure that I understand what you mean here, but I would advise opening a separate thread for this, just so we're not mixing issues here. :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.