How can I integrate email accounts?

Hello,

I need to integrate multiple email notifications from multiple third party websites so that my users receive the links to those emails in one single email.

For example: My users will be offered multiple memberships to different sources of information. I want the email notifications to be consolidated into one single email that can be sent to the subscribed user. My intention is to keep everybody tuned into my site and not multiple other sites.

Please help me find a way.

Thanks,
Nichoals

• Tyler Postle

Hey Nicholas,

Hope you're doing well today!

Do you have control over sending the third party website notifications? Sorry, I'm not totally sure that I understand what you want to do here.

So, other sites are sending out information from there site and you want to instead send them that information?

Sorry if I'm totally missing the point here. Any further information would help :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back Nicholas!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Nicholas

Okay,

This might help.

1. I will post a list of organizations on my site to join.
    2. Each organization will send out event notices and invitations.
    3. Instead of my users using there own email account, they will use an account provided by my site.
    4. This keeps users tuned into my site and they will still have access to their store and other resources provided by my site.
    5. I want my website to be a one place stop for all my users where they have everything they need. Rather than opening multiple browsers, they will just need one; my website.

Please advise. I think there are a few ways to do this, but would like some insight from the pros.

Thanks Again,
    Nicholas

• Tyler Postle

Hey Nicholas,

Thanks for the description!

I'm still a little fuzzy on it though.

I understand that they can choose to join these other organizations on your site and I understand that those organizations send out notices and invitations(via email?) but I'm lost on the part where instead of their email address, they will use an account provided by your site.

So, do the notices/invitations then show up in their account on your site instead of directly in their email?

Do you have any examples of sites that do this?

An option that comes to mind that might be way off base here, but you could use AutoBlog and pull the blog feed from these other organizations for somewhat of a news feed in your blog. Which could be separated by categories and all that.

However, I understand that might not work as it sounds like you want to send them the emails from those organizations.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.