How can i integrate mobile payment gateway?

It says on the decsiption that adding payment gateways is so easy, i would like to add new payment gateway and especially mobile payment gateway, how do i go about it?

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there and welcome to the WPMUdev Support Community!

At the moment, Membership only allow for PayPal, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, and then a Free membership. Adding one of these is so easy. We are looking to add new gateways, though. Which one are you interested in? Perhaps there is already something in the works.

Cheers,
    Paul

• meonex
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes i am aware of that but i would like to add a new payment gateway of my choice, is it something easy to do, we want to integrate smscoin.com mobile payment system in to our membership, maybe you can redirect me to some kind of callback url so if they choose to pay by mobile the system can be easily integrated.

Thanks

• Aaron
    • CTO

This requires development skills to be able to read the code, understand it, and follow it's example to code your own gateway integration. Membership gateways are designed to be fully modular with a poweful api to be able to code your own gateways without modifying core code at all.

Best place to start if you have these skills is to study the current gateways then start your own based on their example.

Best of luck!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.