How can i integrate multiple 'my account' pages from different plugins, including Woocomme

I am using different plugins that add information to the 'my account' section, but not all the plugins aim to the same page.

For example, i am using a plugin that allow my users to publish recipes, and they get a special role to get the permission (Capability) and i am also using woocommerce with a 'multi-vendor' extension that allows my users to become a vendor in my site getting a comission, etc.
I need to mix all the different plugin 'my account' sections into just one page.

Is there a good way to create a new my account page from scratch where i could insert some php or shortcodes to show whatever i want to show depending on the user role?

I also would like to mix the different plugins capabilities (for example allow a multi-vendor role to publish recipes, both functionalities are given by different plugins).

Hope you get what i need, cheers.

• Cultiva Tus Ideas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Acces granted.

Pluguins are:

-Woocommerce
    -Socio Multi Vendor (for woocommerce)
    -Sumo Reward Points
    -Cooked Recipes
    -Sabai Directory
    -Buddypress

Hopefully i would like to have the 'my account' using the buddypress page.
    (the site is still in developement, thats why many of the plugins are not still totally set up)

Thanks!

• Cultiva Tus Ideas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you very much!

Would you recommend me an easier workaround?

I am thinking of something like:
    creating separated pages for each plugin frontend settings -or 'my account'- page (i guess as it should be by default) and give access to the users to these pages with a 'menu by user role' plugin.

Do you guys think this would be achievable with less work?

At the end what i really need is to get all these plugins to work togheter nicely

Thanks again!!.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Cultiva Tus Ideas

As I said, this won't be an easy job I am afraid. Every plugins maintain its own structure, functionalities. Even the user data is saved differently in every plugin. So, you have to develop a totally separate page and show data from all plugins into that page. It will need a fair amount if code.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.