how can i make a sing up page for prosite for users in my membership

on a page in my membershipsarea i will place a link to the singup page where my users can activate there own prosite. on this singup page i want them directly to activate their site just be filling in the sitename and sitetitle and submit button?

Kevin

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@kevin,

I'm not sure I follow you 100%, but I know that you can just link them back to the registration page. If a user is signed in, they can register a blog from there and will only be asked for the url, blog name, and title.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• kevin
    • WP Core Meltdown

I was a bit confused with register and singup. If i understand it well then register is for new users and singups for new sites? so what i need to do after someone logged in is place a link somewhere to the singup page website.com/wp-singup and set my registration settings to Logged in users may register new sites.

Thanks

Kevin.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

With Multisite, they're actually one and the same. When a new user goes to signup, they should be given the option to create a site.

This can be enabled from your network dashboard under Settings -> Network Settings. Under the registration settings section, make sure it's set to " Both sites and user accounts can be registered."

The only exception to this would be if you have another plugin that is overriding the signup process.

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.