How can i nodify the navigation on second page

Hi Guys,
I have first created a squeeze page cercledelumiere, then i uploaded Panino made the modifications and when i added to the link at the bottom of the Menu (brown wall) when you click from the front end on the link it brings another navigation that i cannot modify also the background image of the squeeze page disappeared.
I did grant yopu the acces in support
thks in advance for your help
Jacques

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Jacques, hope you are doing good today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

I tried to login using support staff login but its redirecting me to wp-login.php instead of dashboard. Do you have any security plugin installed and activated ? If yes then deactivate that plugin temporarily, revoke access and then grant again.

Look forward towards your response and have a great weekend :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Jacques
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have no security plugin loaded on this website. I only had Omnipress which was the first attempt to create the website then i changed my mind and move to yours and i tought that maybe it was omnipress disrupting you so i deleted the theme Omnipress from Ftp and now i cannot access also anymore the dashboard.
    when i go on the php-admin and i click modify in order to change the password i receive a white page so i dont know what to do any ideas?
    thks
    Jacques

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Jacques! Welcome back and hope you had a great weekend :slight_smile:

This time support access worked and I logged in successfully. On "cercledelumiere" the menu is can be easily edited using upfront by following these steps.

1. Login as administrator
    2. Open up "cercledelumiere" page
    3. In admin bar click on upfront
    4. Edit the menu and save changes.

For background you can easily change it for any page also here are steps.

1. Follow the steps 1, 2,3 mentioned above.
    2. Now hover over the featured image area.
    3. If there is no image set click on add image
    4. If image is already set then click on pencil icon at top right side of this reagion
    5. Select image, set positions and save it :slight_smile:

I did modified your menu on this page and also added a test image in background, that you can see your self on said page.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Jacques

Hi Thank you for your reply but since then
    i still was not able to access the backofficet allow me to modify password so cannot enter the site
    check the 2 snapshots and you see what i mean it does no
    any solutions?
    thks in advance Jacques

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Jacques! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am not sure what is the issue exactly you are facing. Are you not able to change your password ? Or your wp-admin giving you errors while attempting to login to your WordPress admin ?

If you lost your password then again you can follow steps mentioned in this article to reset your password.
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Resetting_Your_Password

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Jacques

I must be dumb i try all the way explained in the link you gave no way. i receive every time an error if i modify the MD5 it say there is an error of coding really strange. I can access cpanel, ftp. php admin but still nothing i also tried to add a second user but it does not shows up on the php-admin.
      Any other idea?
      Jacques

• Jacques

Nope still the same problem and this is also on all my other backoffice....
    I really need your Help i have put a ticket on the hosting company but they have not found any solution so far. I am in really problems PLEASE HELP if you can
    Jacques

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.