How can I offer a 9:30am and 11am time slot? and additional questions

Ok, so I want to be able to offer a 9:30 timeslot and a 11 timeslot, how can I do this for a particular service provider?

Also I've sent an email to one of your departments last week but to yet of have a reply, could you answer them please?

1) Does the Paypal account need to be a business account or can it just be an average account? Is there any set-up that needs to be done on the Paypal account?

2) How can I change the price so it shows it as £10 instead of 10 GBP?

Cheers

Chris

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Chris,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

offer a 9:30 timeslot and a 11 timeslot, how can I do this for a particular service provider?

In Appointments > settings > working hours, choose the specific service provider you want and assign them the working hours as needed, then in appointments > services, make sure they are the only provider assigned to that particular service :slight_smile:

Also I've sent an email to one of your departments last week but to yet of have a reply, could you answer them please?

Sorry about that, was that via our contact form?

1) Does the Paypal account need to be a business account or can it just be an average account? Is there any set-up that needs to be done on the Paypal account?

The PayPal account can be a normal personal account :slight_smile:

2) How can I change the price so it shows it as £10 instead of 10 GBP?

Currently it's only possible to show the price in the GBP/USD, though that would make a great addition and I'll add it as a feature request :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.