How can i put my membership on Buddypress members page?

http://englishmilestones.com/members/ Is there a way to include my membership status from membership2 on buddy press members profile also put a link to memberships if the user dont have a membership yet.?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Carissa,

I hope you're having a nice day!

Is there a way to include my membership status from membership2 on buddy press members profile

I understand that you'd like to display an information on member's current membership on members list, am I correct? Currently this isn't supported by Membership 2 Pro plugin and BuddyPress also do not include such feature.

It seems that it would require some custom coding job so you may want to ask a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I do agree though that this would make a great feature so I'm moving this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum and hopefully more members of our community will support the idea, thus giving our developers an incentive to include it in one of plugin's future releases. I'm not able to guarantee that though, not give you any ETA.

As for putting a link to a memberships.

To address users that are logged in but not members of any membership you will want to create an additional membership of "Default Membership" type. If you don't have it already, please create it. Such a membership will allow you to add protection rules that will affect all the users that didn't sign up for any membership but already registered (and logged in) to your site.

Then simply edit a page on which you'd like to put the "memberships" link and insert a link to your "memberships" page there the same way as any other link. You will find this page by going to your dashboard's

"Membership 2" -> "Settings" page.

One last step would be then to enclose this link inside this pair of shortcodes:

[ms-protect-content id="XXX"] here's your link [/ms-protect-content]

replacing "XXX" with an ID of aforementioned membership.

I hope that helps and if you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask, please!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.