How can I remove the pop-up that appears after form submission?

Is there a way in Appointments+ to get rid of the confirmation popup that appears after you click the confirm appointment button with the following message?
“We have received your appointment. Thanks!”

I would like to remove the pop-up and instead redirect the member automatically without him/her having to click "OK".

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Greig ,

In order to achieve what you want with a redirection as well, you'll have to replace a core .js file.

The file app-confirmation.js that you need to replace with the one in the .zip I've attached here is in the wp-content\plugins\appointments\includes\shortcodes\js folder.

You'll have to edit this file as well and on lines 229 and 234 you will see window.location.href = "https://replace_with.url"; replace whatever is inside the quotes with the URL that you want to redirect yours users to.

Please make sure to keep a backup before changing any files.

Also I have to inform you that since this is a custom change it will be 'replaced' if you update your plugin, so be aware that you'll have to re-edit the files and make the changes again in the future in case of an update as it will stop working.

Tell me if this works for you!

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.