How can I render in frontend my custom fields in posts

Hello, I have some custom fields that i created in CustomPress that are being stored in posts. I can access to the entries in the back end. But in Frontend when i click in my post it only shows the text and feature image, its not rendering or showing up my custom fields. How can I show my custom fileds data in the frontend.?

• Kimberly

Hi Again Mario!

When you add your new custom field it creates embed coded for your new custom post type.
    Simply copy the embed code and place it inside your WordPress loop to display the new custom field with your theme
    Use the shortcode in posts or widgets. Note that on multipost pages like you Blog page or archives the shortcode will only show the last post.
    Embed codes and shortcode can display metadata about your custom field. For example:

[ct id="_ct_radio_4f64ede7607ee" property="title"] would display the title of your custom field.
    [ct id="_ct_radio_4f64ede7607ee" property="description"] would display the description of your custom field.
    [ct id="_ct_radio_4f64ede7607ee" property="value"] would display the value of your custom field. If you leave property off the code displays the value by default.

I think you would be well served by consulting our Use Instructions for CustomPress
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/custompress/installation/

You can scroll down to section titled How to create your custom template for your custom post type, you will find instructions starting at number 6 and they detail this process.

Best,

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.