How can I select the page layout of the Product Page or products individual pages?

How can I select the page layout of the Product Page or products individual pages? I cannot change the page layout when i am logged in as Admin.

I can set the layout from the Store page and that is it? Is there a cascading effect from Store setup that should propagate to the other sub-pages it creates? OR is the only choice using this themes Default page layout?

Respectfully,

David

• dpmedia

Joe,

I am using a theme I have used for quite a while now for my site. I was trying to experiment with the marketpress plugin so I can get a handle on it as I am new to WPMU and WPMUdev products alike.

The theme is called pureVision and is pretty simple, clean, well supported and does make use of shortcodes for picture frames, lists, and sidebars. However, I am confused how this would make the choice of which page layout I want to use for my products, invisible or non-existent when that choice is available for and appears in Store Page. Is it because the Products are essentially built like posts instead of pages? Also, the posts in this theme have a different layout than the default page that the products from marketpress has adopted.

I will use the plugin on another theme and see if it uses inheritance on that one as well. In the mean time, do you have any other thoughts.

I appreciate your time on this Joe!

David

• aecnu

Greetings David,

Thank you for your additional feedback and input which is greatly appreciated.

I believe you are referring to the grid style layout that is part of the FrameMarket/Grid Market theme or you may want to try to effect this using the MarketPress Grid plugin

There are other options and member contributed these as well.

I have attached a few for you below.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.