How can I set a paid blog level to allow the user multiple blogs (or unlimited)?

I was wondering if this plugin allows for the different paid blog levels to allow for different numbers of blogs that the user can run? Like Basic membership allows 1 site, Silver allows 5 sites, and premium unlimited? If not, could you direct me toward how I might accomplish this?

Regards,

James

• aecnu

Greetings James,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Though I have no idea what plugin you are referring to since you did not mention one, in the Pro Sites plugin there is in Modules/Gateways section there is an option called Limit Publishing which allows you to only enable writing posts and/or pages for selected Pro Site levels.

Please advise if this is indeed what you were looking for or what plugin you were referring to.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings James,

Thank you for the additional input, it is greatly appreciated.

The way Pro Sites was originally intended to be used with allowing unlimited free sites advertisement supported and then with payment they could get rid of the advertisements and get more privileges to themes and plugins as well.

If you do not have Pay to Blog enabled, then one can create as many free sites as they want.

You can set it so each paid level gets a certain amount of advertisement free sites, but that is the extent of the control.

In summary:

Pro Sites without Pay to Blog activated --> a member can make as many free sites as they desire and payment gets them more privileges.

With pay to Blog activated every blog/site must pay for each and every site they create.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.