How can I set PPV subscription to not unlock all content?

Hi, I'm attempting to set up the PPV plugin with our website, but I've got a couple issues. Is it true that if I allow for the "access content for __ days" option to my customers, this will unlock ALL ppv content on my site? I want to set up the plugin on multiple pages, and allow a one-time view or 2-week access for the content on each page. If they purchase the 2-week access on one post, wouldn't the plugin allow them to access all of the other pages as well?
Also, how can I set this up so that registration to the website is not required? Our site does not support user registration. Can customers still purchase a two-week subscription to designated content without registering to our site?

• Vaughan

Hi @todd,

Yes, it's true.

Any subscription or the daily pass will unlock all content. Only the one-time view limits to that content only.

All plans with exception to the one-time view actually require user registration, this can't be changed.

I believe this is on the feature list to improve, though I can't give an ETA on when this functionality will be added. I will certainly add this again though, the more people that request these feature, the higher priority they are given.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.