How can i set up a Cash On Delivery option on MarketPRess?

I am shocked by the absence of a C:O.D. option in the Payments in MarketPress.
Here in Italy most of the payments are made in this way.
The Manual Option is simply impractical and un-professional.
Please help thank you.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @flipgatt

I hope you are well today.

You could add a whole new gateway which would have to be custom coded, or the best way to do this as manual payments is already pretty similar to C.O.D correct?

You could use this plugin to translate http://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/ the manual payment part so it reads as C.O.D but would still be the same gateway, would this work at all for you?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• flipgatt
    • Flash Drive

I think you should add the COD option just like Woocommerce does or other products.
    WEll, WP-eCommerce does not do that either, that's why I abandoned it and for that reason I thought that you had implemented it.

The COD option is just like Manual Payment but it is much more simpler than that because you do not have to put any other fields to fill in for the merchant, just add that option and then fire the order.

I am surprised you did not do that by yourself, has anybody never asked for this indeed?

I can manage without it, but still I am not happy for its absence in a plugin that present itself as the best in town...

:slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.