How can I setup a page template in the beta Spirit theme that will be the same for all pages?

I want to customize the Spirit theme and have the same header, navigation bar and footer appear on all pages.
I have customized the About page but can't seem to find a way to make it the default layout for all the rest of the pages.
Please advise so I can do this once. This is my third attempt at using Spirit.
Thanks

• Harold
    • Flash Drive

Thanks,
    I did try that but it didn't seem to work for me the way I wanted.

Does that also work for the navigation bar and the footer?

I am going to try to just modify the pages that are already in the Spirit theme.

I need to add a MarketPres eCommerce plugin to the site. Do I do that through a New Page or modify an existing one?

How about adding a blog to a page?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey there Harold,

Hope you're doing well today!

Upfront is still in a fairly early beta stage. It isn't recommended to use it on live sites yet. Once it is officially released, we will have a guide for it and all that good stuff :slight_smile:

There will also be a theme creator at some point too that will allow you to make your own child themes and this is where I believe you will have more control over the page layout presets.

Integration with our plugins is still a work in progress as well and will be ready for official launch.

Anyways, glad you found a theme to use in the meantime :slight_smile: Definitely check back in regularly for Upfront updates!

Have a great rest of your day Harold.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.