How can I setup Yearly (and quarterly) Membership purchase options and not just monthly...

I can't figure out how to offer hosting packages with this Membership 2 Pro plugin, but need some dropdown or diff monthly, quarterly, yearly purchase options I am hoping pls!
LUV your company and plugins (is there a better option for what I am looking to do)
BIG THNKS

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @sterling6,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your kind words. :slight_smile:

Dear member you can easily set different periods for your memberships via its Payment Options option.

#1) Please go to Memberships > Memberships > <Edit Membership> > Payment Options Tab
    #2) Select "One Payment for Finite access" for "this membership requires" dropdown.
    #3) Then form its very next right sided dropdown you can select for how much time you want to make your membership available to use once they subscribes to it. Please refer attached screenshot.

Please let me know if there is anything else in which I can help you with. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan

• Sterling Williams
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I def appreciate the quick reply... but it looks like you create one button for one option, no? I don't see multiple choice options in the screenshot. So no dropdown options rt?
    Having One button with 1 month/15, 3 month/$45, 12 months/$165 is what I'm ideally looking to do (looks like one dollar$ amount for each button), and for 3 diff packages/buttons but this would be 9 buttons? thnks for any further guidance!
    *would be awesome to also have cloning option #justsaying

• Sterling Williams

I can't even get to any actual purchase/stripe CC option/page... I have triple checked and all settings set to green... is there any way to get/see a walk thru video of most efficient way to set this up pls (I am sure many would appreciate! spent a lot of time getting nowhere here, thnks)
    'registration is not allowed'.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi,

If you're getting 'registration is not allowed' message can you please go to Settings > General in your admin section and make sure that "Anyone can register" option is enabled so that user registration is actually enabled?

Different billing cycle is not currently available as an option in M2 for one membership, you will actually need to have separate membership created for each billing cycle.
    Current solution I see is to create new page for each billing cycle with correct pricing tables and then add picker via shortcode or something similar that will link to different pages.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Sterling Williams

ahh ok that must be the problem, thnks... I don't see where to click that on for 'anyone can register'....? Where is on screenshot pls
    any ok will make a button for each option (would be awesome to have a cloning option, if can suggest for possibly in future, thnks!)

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Sterling Williams!

I don't see where to click that on for 'anyone can register'....? Where is on screenshot pls

This is a WordPress option and not a Membership 2 Pro option :slight_smile: To enable it, please go to your dashboard's "Settings -> General" page and scroll down a bit (see screenshot).

would be awesome to have a cloning option, if can suggest for possibly in future, thnks!

I can fully agree with that! You may want to post this feature suggestion (as a separate thread) on our "Features and Feedback" forum and if more members of our community supports it, our developers will put it on plugin's development roadmap so it will be added in future.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.