How Can I Use Appointments+ As a Booking Calendar for a Rental Property?

I have a client who wants to have his website work in conjunction with AirB&B and VRBO. We're using Booking Manager right now, and it's not the best (strange interface, poor support).

I thought that Appointments+ might fill the need, but have never seen it set up that way (no people, just places). Can it be used for this purpose? How would you recommend we set it up?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello jetmac,

Out of the box it will not be good choice for renting apartments.
    When you book room, apartment, home - first thing is to set date range. And that wouldn't work without adding that feature separately.
    As it is, in Appointments+ you can use services as rooms, make slots lasting whole day - and someone who want to book appointment would need to confirm each day separately (or add each day to basket when using it with MarketPress).

Appointments+ was designed for booking 1 to 1 appointments - it could be used for renting rooms, but without lots of custom coding it will not work great.

Many years ago I have used this plugin https://wpbookingcalendar.com/ for a hotel website - I'm not sure how it looks now, but back then it was very nice plugin for rooms.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.