How can one have the images on category pages to be in same order as sidebar menu?

Hey folks,

I have enabled support access via wpmudev dashboard on:

http://bit.ly/1bFeIa8

How can one have the images on category pages to be in same order as sidebar menu?

Please let me know or you can access the site via the wpmudev support.

:slight_smile:

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Greg!

The categories in your sidebar are being sorted alphabetically, and it looks like you're using the default ordering in WooCommerce. (Go to Settings > Products > Display to tweak this.) There are a bunch of sort options built in, but it looks like the default is reverse alphabetical order, there's not an alternative direction for the default built in.

Without knowing Woo inside and out (and we do kind of have plenty on our plate understanding our own 500+ products), I'm not sure what the best path here would be. I would assume there's a product category archive template (not in your list of theme files that shows in the admin editor, however) that would have a function defining the default sort order, but I'm not sure where that is.

Have you reached out to the Woo Support ninjas? They may be able to help you more with their products than we can here. I know we try to help with whatever we can, but I think in this case maybe they're a little more equipped to help you out.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.