I have installed and configured the Classified Plugin. I do not see a way for the user to create a Classified Ad from the Frontend. I only want users that are signed in/registered to be able create a Classified Ad. I would like users that are not signed in/registered to be able to view Classified Ads but not respond to them until they Register or login.
I have a Directory Plugin that requires users to be registered/logged in in order to do certain things - like Add Listings. Claim Listings, Favorite Listings, Review Listings. I think it user the Author page as its Dashboard.
I also require users to be logged in to comment on Blog Posts.
I located the Classified page (I understood this page to be to view classified ads created by all users) under SHOP> Mutt Maps Classified in the Menu Bar. Of course nothing shows as no classified have been created.
Also, I noticed that after installing the Classified Plugin that the are a "CC" in front of field names on the Profile Page under the Contact Section. I would like to correct this.
This is what I would like to do:
1. Correct (delete) the "CC" on the field names in the profile page
2. Have registered user be able to create a Classified Ad
3. Have registered users be able to respond to Classified Ads
4. Users to be able to view & edit their Classifieds
5. Users to be able to do #4 and #2 in the same place that they can view their listing from the Directory Plugin.
Any advise or help to accomplish this would be appreciated.
Thank you & Cheers